Selected resources on Edmund Burke
- Rutgers University hosts an online selected bibliography of primary and secondary sources on Burke collected by Frans De Bruyn (slightly dated now, but still useful).
- Liberty Fund hosts “Further Reflections on the Revolution in France,” an anthology of Burke’s post-revolutionary writings edited by Daniel E. Ritchie.
Selected articles from Reflections
Reflections was the prior newsletter of the Edmund Burke Society. It was included with select issues of the University Bookman.
- Francis Canavan, SJ: Edmund Burke: Christian Statesman (2003)
- Ian Crowe: The Principles of True Politics (2003)
- Editorial: The Monuments of Noble Men (2002)
- Godfrey French Laurence and Ian Crowe: The Drum Major: French Laurence and the Legacy of Edmund Burke (2002)
- Frederick G. Whelan: Uncommon Law (2001)